Ufone Internet Speed Test checks how fast is your internet speed. Simply press ‘GO’ and Speed.one will test download, upload, ping, and jitter speed.
How to perform Ufone Internet Speed Test?
- Open a browser and type https://speed.one/pk/ufone/.
- Select a Host ISP or let it choose the optimal ISP automatically.
- Press the ‘GO’ button to start the Internet Speed Test.
Pak Telecommunication Mobile Limited, or Ufone, is a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider. It is the third mobile operator to come into the Pakistani market. It began functioning under the brand Ufone in Islamabad on January 29, 2001. Ufone is a fully-owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). Ufone joined the Etisalat network in 2006 due to PTCL’s privatization.
Products and Services
Ufone offers many internet bundle offers. Users can avail of daily, weekly, or monthly offers based on their requirements.
The daily offers include the Best Morning Offer (2GB internet for Rs. 7), Daily Off Peak Plus (1.5GB internet for Rs. 13), Mega Internet (2GB internet for Rs. 20), Daily Light (40MB internet for Rs. 14), Daily Whatsapp Offer (100MB internet for Rs. 1.50), and Snapchat Offer (free 100MBs for one day).
Similarly, the weekly offer includes nine packages offering varying data limits at different prices, valid for seven days. The monthly internet bundle has eight packages with varying data limits at different prices, valid for 30 days.
Postpay Internet Packages
It includes four plans. These are:
- PrimePlay 825: offers 13GB of internet for PKR. 825
- PrimePlay 550: offers 8GB of internet for PKR. 550
- PrimePlay 275: offers 4GB of internet for PKR. 275
- PrimePlay 120: offers 1.5GB of internet for PKR. 120
Ufone Post Pay Prime
It includes three plans. These are:
- Prime 2200: offers 7500 on-net min, 1200 off-net min, 40GB internet, and 7500 SMS for PKR. 2,200 (inclusive of tax) per month.
- Prime 1300: offers 7500 on-net min, 750 off-net min, 20GB internet, and 7500 SMS for PKR. 1,300 (inclusive of tax) per month.
- Prime 825: offers 7500 on-net min, 400 off-net min, 10GB internet, and 2000 SMS for PKR. 825 (inclusive of tax) per month.
Users can get the following:
UWon: users can call any network within Pakistan for just Rs. 2.99, incl. tax / Minute, with no daily charges.
Super Sasta Package: users can make calls at a low rate of Rs. 1.65, incl. tax / 30 Sec 24 hours a day, without any daily charges.
Users can take advantage of economical internet, call, and SMS packages on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis with Ufone all-in-one packages. For instance:
SIM Lagao Offer: 6000 U2U & PTCL Minutes, 6000 SMS, and 6000MBs internet. All prepaid users who have not used their SIM cards for the past 30 days can get this offer.
Best Weekly Offer: customers can enjoy 2GB of Facebook and 1000 U2U Call minutes for the whole week.
Many other options are available, like Nayi Sim Double Offer, Nayi SIM Offer, Super Recharge Offer, Best Day Offer, Power Hour, Asli Chappar Phaar Offer, etc.
Ufone Customer Service
Phone Number (s):