Q Link Wireless Internet Speed Test checks how fast is your internet speed. Simply press ‘GO’ and Speed.one will test download, upload, ping, and jitter speed.
How to perform Q Link Wireless Internet Speed Test?
- Open a browser and type https://speed.one/us/q-link-wireless/.
- Select a Host ISP or let it choose the optimal ISP automatically.
- Press the ‘GO’ button to start the Internet Speed Test.
Q Link Wireless is an American telecommunications company headquartered in Dania, Florida. The company was founded in 2011 to provide free wireless access to Lifeline-eligible clients. The organization provides wireless telecommunications services under the federal Lifeline Program. The company is widely recognized as one of the nation’s leading providers of Lifeline Assistance services.
Products and Services
Q Link Wireless offers the following products and services:
- SIM Cards: Q Link Wireless provides prepaid SIM cards that offer all standard 2G, 3G, and 5G mobile phone services.
- Prepaid Plans: Q Link Wireless offers a range of prepaid plans. These plans include unlimited data, talk, and text. They also offer Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program service for eligible customers.
- Data Packs: Q Link Wireless offers data packs that can be added to current plans. Furthermore, they also offer Mobile Hotspot Data every month.
- International Calling: Q Link Wireless offers affordable international calling plans. They also offer unlimited international calling as part of the free Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) monthly plan for California residents.
- Bring Your Own Phone: Q Link Wireless allows you to bring your own phone. Therefore, you can keep your current phone and get unlimited free data, talk, and text.
- Keep Your Own Number: With Q Link Wireless, you can also keep your own number when you switch to their service.
Mobile App: Q Link Wireless has a mobile app called My Mobile Account. The app is your mobile hub for logging in and monitoring your account through Q Link.
Q Link Wireless Customer Service